-->

Download ▼

Top 19 Grammar Books (PDF)

╰──────────────────────╯

English Grammar in Use Explained - 4

English Grammar in Use:

⚡️Further reading on future forms and uses⚡️

♦️ Spontaneous (unplanned) future decisions (will) ♦️

We use "will" to express a decision that we make spontaneously in the present moment.

Examples:

- (The phone rings)  I’ll answer it.

- Oh, and I'll also take a kilo of oranges please.


♦️ future facts (will) ♦️
- We can use "will" to describe future facts.

Examples:

- Tomorrow, the sun will rise at 8:30 and will set at 5 PM.

- Who will host the next World Cup?


♦️Predictions based on opinion (will) or based on a present situation (be going to) ♦️

We can use "will" or "be going to" make predictions:

(1) to express opinions about things that may happen in the future; or

(2) to make assumptions about the future based on something that's happening now (or a present situation).

We often use "think" to express an opinion.

Examples:

- I think it will rain tomorrow. / It'll rain tomorrow. (an opinion )

- The clouds are coming out... It's going to rain. (an assumption  based on the clouds)

- It will be a boring meeting as usual.

- I think it’s going to be hot today.



♦️ To express a future plan (be going to) ♦️

We use "be going to + infinitive" to describe an arrangement that we plan to do in the future.

This can be tricky for learners. We do not use "will" for things that we've already  arranged or decided to do. As noted above, we use "will" for things that we decide to do right at that very moment of speaking.

(Please note that we can either use "be going to" or the present  continuous to express a future plan). The present continuous and "be going to + infinitive" are formed in a similar way).

- We're going to see a movie tonight.

- After the movie, we're going to have dinner at the pizzeria.

- We're all going to meet in front of the cinema at 7 PM.




♦️Future plans / decisions with the main verb "be" (will) ♦️

As noted above, we use "be going to" to express future actions that are planned  in advance and "will" for spontaneous  decisions. However, if the main verb is "be," we can use "will" to express a future action - even if  it is for a firm plan or decision made in advance.

Examples:

- We'll be in Washington tomorrow for a conference.

- Will you be at home later?

- I won't be at the office next week.




♦️ To express willingness / unwillingness (will) ♦️
We can use "will" to show that we are willing or voluntarily agreeing (or not willing or agreeing) to do something in the future.

This includes making promises that we will do something and making requests or asking people if they are willing to do something.

Examples:

- I will get the children after school.

- He won't do it for free.

- Will they deliver the furniture to my home?

- I promise I will come home by midnight.



♦️To make an invitation (will)♦️
We can use "will" in the future simple tense to invite people to future events.

- Will you marry me?

- Yes! Will you come with me to tell my parents the good news?

- I'm engaged! Will you come to my bachelorette party?


♦️To make an offer or suggestion (shall) ♦️
"Shall" is used with the "I" and "we" forms to make offers and suggestions using questions.   (Note:  We don't use "shall" for "you / he / she / it / they" when we make offers and suggestions).

Examples:

- Shall I get something for dinner?

- Shall I help you carry those heavy boxes?



♦️Asking opinions and advice (shall) ♦️
Shall is often used with "I" and "we" to ask about someone's opinion or advice (usually about an offer or suggestion.)

- What shall I wear to my interview?

- Who shall we invite to the meeting?


♦️Final Note:  Other ways to talk about the future:
We can also talk about the future without using a future  verb tense.

For example, as noted above (for planned events), we can use the present continuous  to talk about something that we have a plan or intention to do in the future.

Also, the simple present is used for scheduled (timetabled) events in the future.

https://t.me/English_Grammar_in_Use_5th

⚡️Further reading on the difference between will and shall⚡️


We use ‘will’ for the following situations:


♦️ 1- to describe the future:

- We’ll be at the hotel until 8 p.m.

- The train will be late today because of the bad weather.



♦️ 2- to make a prediction:

- The world population will grow a lot in the next 50 years.

- Who do you think will win the tournament?

Notice: Some predictions are about facts – things that we know always happen:

- It’s all wool. It’ll shrink if you wash it in hot water.



♦️ 3- for intentions and decision made at the moment of speaking:

- I'm busy right now - I'll call you tomorrow. 

- Jean’s over there. I’ll just go and say ‘hello’ before we leave.

Remember: We use will and be going to for decisions, intentions and plans. We use will when the decision is immediate and be going to when we have already made a plan.



♦️ 4- to make a request (when you want somebody to do something for you):

- Will you bring some more water please?

- Will you be quiet please? I’m trying to make an important phone call.



♦️ 5- to make promises and offers:

- I’ll be there for you. Don’t worry.

- She’ll help you finish the work, don’t worry.



♦️ 6- to describe the consequence of a conditional phrase (the first conditional):

- If it rains, I’ll take my umbrella,

- Will she come to dinner if I invite her?



♦️ 7- willingness (especially with "I"):

- I'll show you where to go. 

- I’ll give you a lift to school.


♦️ 8- Inanimate objects (things)
"Will" may be used to refer to inanimate objects and how they respond to humans, most typically in the negative form won’t:

- The car won’t start.

- The door won’t open. It’s stuck.


We use ‘shall’ for the following situations:

In the past, ‘shall’ was often used as an alternative to ‘will’, but in modern English we usually prefer ‘will’ for affirmative and negative sentences. However, we still use ‘shall’ to form questions with ‘I’ and ‘we’, especially in British English.


♦️ 1- to make offers using "I" and "we" (When you want to know if someone wants you to do something for them):

- Shall I make some lunch?

- Shall I water your plants while you’re away?



♦️2- to make suggestions using  "I" and "we":

- Shall we go to the park later?

- Shall we have something to eat?



♦️ 3- to express formal obligations or commands:

- Applicants shall provide evidence of their qualifications.

- The accused shall appear in court again on 26th October.


Notice: "Shall" is sometimes used with second and third person pronouns to express a threat.

- You shall regret this.



♦️ 4- to make a promise:

- We shall do everything we can to solve the problem.

- He shan’t be long. Do have a seat while you wait.



♦️ 5- to describe the future VERY formally:

- We shall overcome this difficult moment.

- Mr Lopez shall begin his talk at 2:30pm.


https://t.me/English_Grammar_in_Use_5th

⚡️Further reading on the difference between will and shall⚡️


♦️We do not use 'will' to say what somebody has already arranged or decided to do:

- I am travelling next week. (not I will travel next week.)

- She is going on a holiday next Friday. (not She will go on a holiday) 



♦️We use 'will' to say what we know or believe about the future (not what someone has already decided).

- I think that she will pass her exams. 

- I think it will be rainy tomorrow. 



Compare:

1- I think James is going to the party on Friday. (= I think he has already decided to go)

2- I think James will go to the party on Friday. (= I think he will decide to go)




♦️We often use will (’ll) with: probably, I’m sure, I think, I don’t think or I wonder

- I wonder who will come first. 

- Don't worry about the exam. I'm sure you will pass. 



♦️Normally we use 'shall' only with I and we. You can say:

- I shall be late this evening. or I will be late this morning. 

- We shall probably travel by train. or We will probably travel by train. 



Notice-1: 
In spoken English we normally use I’ll and we’ll:
- We'll be there on time. 

Notice-2: 
We don't use "shall" with he, she, it, you, they. 

Notice-3: 
The negative of "shall" is "shall not" or "shan't"

Notice-4: 
The negative of "will" is "will not" or "won't"



Shall or will?

What is the difference between these four uses of the future tense?

1. I shall do the essay tomorrow evening.

2. I will do the essay tomorrow evening.


and 


3. They will return at six o’clock.

4. They shall return at six o’clock.


Please feel free to leave us a comment telling us about the difference between these two pairs of sentences. 

https://t.me/English_Grammar_in_Use_5th

Many people think that "shall" and "will" are interchangeable, but strictly speaking they are not. Moreover, the ways in which they differ are highly complicated. 

In the first person;

- "I/We shall" expresses the simple future. 

- "I/We will" though still expresses the future, additionally conveys intention or determination. 

Thus sentence 1 is an unadorned statement, while 2 resembles a promise. 



But the position is reversed in the second and third persons. 

- "You/He/She/It/They will" expresses the simple future. 

- "You/He/She/It/They shall" are almost directives. They still express the future, but there is an additional sense of determination or even command conveyed. 

Thus, it's 3 above is the unadorned statement; 4 is an effect issuing an order, or at least expressing the speaker's belief that the words will come true. 



⚡️Further reading on the differences between will and be going to⚡️

A very confusing concept is when to use WILL and when to use BE GOING TO when we talk about the future.

Both refer to the future, and there is a slight difference between the two; though in most cases they can be used interchangeably with no difference in meaning. 

Even if you misuse them, a native speaker is going to understand you without any problems.



♦️🔴♦️ BE GOING TO ♦️🔴♦️

The structure BE GOING TO is normally used to indicate the future BUT with some type of connection to the present. We use it in the following situations:

♦️ 1. When we have already decided or we INTEND to do something in the future. (Prior Plan):
The decision has been made before the moment of speaking.

- They're going to retire to the beach. (They have already bought a little beach house.)

- I'm going to accept the job offer. (I have thought enough about the job offer.)



♦️ 2. When there are definite signs that something is going to happen. (Evidence)

Something is likely to happen based on the evidence or experience you have now.

- I think it is going to rain - I just felt a drop.

- I don't feel well. I think I'm going to throw up. (throw up = vomit)


♦️ 3. When something is about to happen:

- Get back! The bomb is going to explode.

- I'm going to go on holiday next week.




♦️🔴♦️ WILL ♦️🔴♦️


♦️ 1. For things that we decide to do now. (Rapid Decisions)
(This is when you make a decision at that moment, in a spontaneous way.)


- You like it? I'll buy one for you too.

- I think I'll try one of those. (I just decided this right now.)



♦️ 2. When we think or believe something about the future. (Prediction)

- My team will not win the league this season.

- I  think it will rain later so take an umbrella with you.



♦️ 3. To make an offer, a promise or a threat.

- I'll give you a discount if you buy it right now.

- I promise I will behave next time.


♦️ 4. You use WON'T when someone refuses to do something.

- I told him to take out the trash but he won't do it.

- My kids won't listen to anything I say.


♦️♦️ More examples ♦️♦️

1- (The phone is ringing now.)
Julie: I will get it!

("I'm going to get it." is very strange, because it makes us think that Julie knew the phone was going to ring before it really did).



2- Our meeting starts in 5 minutes and we still need 15 minutes to get there:

We are going to be late for the meeting. (It's clear enough that we are going to be late at least 10 minutes.)



3- Jane always comes late for meetings: 

Jane will be late for the meeting. (She is always late, so I think / believe that she will be late as usual, but this is only a prediction.)

https://t.me/English_Grammar_in_Use_5th

⚡️Further reading on the differences between will be doing and will have done⚡️


♦️🔴♦️Future Continuous (will +be +v-ing): ♦️🔴♦️



♦️ 1- Future continuous is used to say that an action will be in progress at a specific time in the future:

- I will be helping him to do the task.

- In two hours she will be leaving work.



♦️ 2- Future continuous is used for an action in progress in the future which is interrupted by a shorter action:

- I’ll be waiting for you when you get back.

- She will be sleeping when you phone her. 



♦️ 3- Future continuous is used to predict the present:

- Don’t call him now, he’ll be sleeping.

- Take your umbrella. It will be raining when you return.



♦️ 4- Future continuous is used for arrangements, often as a reminder or warning:

- We’ll be leaving at 10 o’clock. (So, don’t be late!)

- I will be sleeping at 10 o'clock. (So, don't call me at that time!)


♦️ 5- Future continuous is used to make polite enquiries about someone’s plans (without wishing to influence those plans):

- Will you be watching TV this evening? (You simply want to know if the TV will be free!)

- Will you be taking the car tomorrow? (I just want to know if the car will be free so I can take it in case you don't want to take it.)



♦️ 6- We also use the future continuous to talk about complete actions (rather than ongoing actions) in the future (When we use it in this way, will be (doing) is similar to will (do) and going to (do):

- Later in the programme, I’ll be talking to the Minister of Education.

- The team’s star player is injured and won’t be playing in the game on Saturday.




♦️🔴♦️ Future Perfect (will + have +V-3♦️🔴♦️


♦️ 1- When describing an action that will be completed before another action or point in the future (The action will be completed between now and some point of time in the future.):

- She will have arrived before the meeting starts.

- By the end of this lecture, you will have understood the Future Perfect Tense. 



♦️ 2-  We use the future perfect to say ‘how long’ for an action that starts before and continues up to another action or time in the future. Usually we need ‘for’ to indicate time duration of that action:

- By next Monday, we will have been married for six years.  

- At 4 o'clock, I will have been up for 36 hours without sleeping. 


♦️ 3- We use the future perfect with a future time word, (often with 'by') to talk about an action that will finish before a certain time in the future, but we don't know exactly when:

- By 10 o'clock, I will have finished my homework. (= I will finish my homework some
time before 10, but we don't know exactly when.)

- By the time I'm sixty-four, I will have retired. (= I will retire sometime before I'm sixty.
Maybe when I’m fifty-nine, maybe when I’m fifty-two.)



♦️ 4- Use 3: Certainty about the Near Past (to express conviction / confidence / belief / or assumption that something happened in the near past):

- The train will have left by now. We have to look for another way to get there. (I'm sure the train has left.)

- He will probably have noticed that his bike is broken.


https://t.me/English_Grammar_in_Use_5th

⚡️Further reading on Future Time Clauses (when I do and when I have done)       if and when⚡️

♦️ Future time clauses are dependent clauses that must be joined to independent (main) clauses. It is customary to use the Future Tense in the independent clause and the Simple Present tense in the dependent (time) clause. 

Do not use the future in the time clause. 


- When the movie ends, I will go to bed.  ✅

- When the movie ends, I am going to bed. ✅

- When the movie ends, I am going to go to bed. ✅

- When the movie will end, I will go to bed. ❌ ((Don't use the Future Tense in the dependent (time) clause))



♦️ Time clauses often start with: "when, while, before, after, as soon as, and until". 

- As soon as I finish the dishes, I'll help you with your homework.

- ِAfter she finishes work, she will go home. 

- Before I visit you, I will call you. 

- As soon as it stops raining, we will play football. 

- While I wait for the bus, I will have coffee. 



♦️ In conditional clauses with words like if, unless, even if, we often use present tense forms to talk about the future:

- We will not be able to go out if it is raining.

- I will come tomorrow unless I have to look after the children.

- Even if they lose tomorrow, they will still be champions. 



♦️ We do not normally use 'will' in Time Clauses and Conditional Clauses:

- I will come home when I finish work. (NOT will finish work)

- We will not be able to go out if it rains. (NOT will rain)

- It will be nice to see Peter when he gets home. (NOT will get home)

- You must wait here until your father comes. (NOT will come)



♦️ But we can use 'will' if it means want to or be willing to:

- I will be very happy if you will come to my party.

- We should finish the job early if George will help us.


♦️ Time clauses with reference to the future can also be introduced by other expressions such as: (once, the moment, the minute, the day, by the time...)

- Tony will call the restaurant the moment he gets home.

- I'll contact you once I receive an estimate.

- You will be notified the minute your order arrives.

- It will be dark by the time we arrive home.


♦️ When we want to concentrate on the completion of the first verb before the second verb starts happening, we use the Present Perfect instead of the Simple Present in the Independent (main) Clauses. Compare:

- When you finish your homework, you can watch TV. (S/he may be allowed to watch TV without even really finishing their homework). 

- When you have finished your homework, you can watch TV. (S/he will NOT be allowed to watch TV unless they really finish their homework). 


Other two examples: 

- When it stops raining, we will go out. (We may even go out before the rain actually stops). 

- When it has stopped raining, we will go out. (We will NOT go out until the rain has totally stopped). 


https://t.me/English_Grammar_in_Use_5th

Noun Phrases

Be careful, because the future tense may still be used if the time adverb introduces a noun clause. The difference is if the clause is the object of a verb, and not a time clause.

I know when the boat will leave.

"when the boat will leave" is an NP functioning as the object of the verb "know". 

This answers the question "What do you know?" rather than "When will the boat leave?".

This is why the sentence is in the SIMPLE PRESENT Tense (I know). 😊

Still not clear? Please, feel free to let us know via a comment.

⚡️Further reading on the uses of can, could, (be) able to, and managed to⚡️


♦️Can: uses♦️

1- Permission: (We often use "can" to ask for or give permission.):

- Can take Daisy for a walk? 
- Students can use calculators during the exam. 


2- Ability: (We often use "can" to talk about ability to do something in the present or future.):

- I can speak some English. 
- We can go swimming after school if you like. 

📌 Notice: We often use can with verbs of perception such as "hear, see, smell, taste", and mental process verbs such as "guess, imagine, picture, understand and follow (in the sense of ‘understand’)":

- I can hear you. 
- Can you smell something burning? 


3- General truths: (We use "can" to talk about things which we think are usually, but not always, true.):

- Reducing cholesterol through diet can be difficult. (It’s not always difficult for everyone, but in general, it is difficult.)
- Swans can be very vicious.


📌 Notice: (We don’t normally use "could" to talk about what we believe to be true in the present). Compare: 

- Exercise can help reduce stress. (I believe this is a general truth or fact.) 

- Exercise could help reduce stress. (I see this only as a possibility.) 



- Finding a hotel in August can be difficult. (I believe this is a general truth or fact based on my experience or knowledge.) 

- Finding a hotel in August could be difficult. (I see this only as a possibility.)


4- Possibility: (We use "can" to express possibility or to question possibilities.): 

- I'm afraid I can't come to the party on Friday. 
- how can you be on a diet if you buy so much chocolate? 




♦️Could: uses♦️

1- Possibility: (We often use "could" to express possibility in the present and the future.) Compare: 

- It is blue. (I am certain that it is blue. It is a fact.)
- It could be blue. (I’m not certain that it is blue.) 


- The storm will get worse. (I’m certain that the storm will get worse.)
- The storm could get worse. (I’m not certain that the storm will get worse.) 


2- Permission: (Like "can", we use "could" to ask for permission. "Could" is more formal and polite than "can".):

- Could I ask you a personal question?

🚫 Warning:  We don’t use "could" to give or refuse permission. We use "can":

A: Could I leave early today?
B: Yes, you can./ No, you can’t.

Not: Yes, you could./ No, you couldn’t.


3- General Past Ability: (We usually use "could" or "couldn't" to talk about general abilities in the past.) General ability means that a person had the ability to do something at all times and in all situations. These are skills or talents a person once had rather than specific occasions. In the past tense, English speakers almost always use “could.”

- She could paint before she started school. 
- In high school, she could beat anyone in a running race.


📌 Notice: We don’t usually use "could" to talk about single events that happened in the past (past achievements). When actual past achievements are mentioned, we usually use "was/were able to" or "managed to" but not "could" in affirmative clauses. This is because they are facts, rather than possibilities:

- I was able to/managed to buy a wonderful bag to match my shoes.
Not: I could buy a wonderful bag to match my shoes.

- We hired a car and we were able to/managed to drive 1,000 miles in one week.
Not: We hired a car and we could drive 1,000 miles in one week.


4- Past Possibility: (We use "could have + -ed" form to talk about possibility in the past:

- I could have been a lawyer.
- They could have taken a taxi home instead of walking and getting wet.


📌 Notice: We use "could" with some verbs to refer to single events that happened in the past; with verbs of the senses (smell, taste, see, hear, touch, etc.) and mental processes (think, believe, remember, understand etc.):

- The food was terrible. I could taste nothing but salt.
- We knew they were in there. We could hear voices inside.

♦️(be) able to & managed to: uses♦️

1- Specific Ability on one occasion – successful: (Specific ability means that the person had the ability to do something in a specific situation or at a specific time.) When we talk about achieving something on a specific occasion in the past, we use "was/were able to" (= had the ability to) and "managed to" (= succeeded in doing something difficult).

- The burglar was able to get in through the bathroom window.
- The burglar managed to get in through the bathroom window even though it was locked.

📌 Notice: Could is not usually correct when we're talking about ability at a specific moment in the past. The typical mistakes learners make are to use "could" for past positive specific ability.

- My friend’s phone was engaged all day yesterday. Finally, late in the evening, I could speak to him.
In this sentence, we should use "I was able to speak to" or "I managed to speak to" him.

- We ran fast and could catch the bus. (Wrong. "could" cannot be used to mean succeeded).



📌 Notice: “Was/were able to” and “managed to” both suggest effort. They mean someone succeeded in doing something that was a challenge or took a special effort. However, the phrase “managed to” puts a little more emphasis on how hard the challenge was or how much effort it took.

Example:
When Jim was a boy he could climb trees very well (This was a general ability). However, there was one tree that was very tall and he couldn’t climb it (the general specific rule is only for "could" in positive so there is no issue here). One day, when he was feeling very energetic, he was a able to/ managed to climb the tree (specific time, situation).


2- Specific Ability on one occasion – unsuccessful: (When we talk about a specific occasion when someone didn't have the ability to do something, we can use "wasn't/weren't able to, didn't manage to" or "couldn't".): 

- I couldn't find it.
- I wasn't able to it.
- I didn't manage to it.

In the first sentence, you are admitting your inability to find it, even though it may be there. The second two suggest further searching might uncover it.

- I couldn't find you. 
- I was not able to / did not manage to find you. 

"I couldn't find you" -- gives the implication that you couldn't find the person because of some reason that is unapparent, but your fault.

However, "I was not able to / did not manage to find you" -- gives the implication that there was some reason out of your control that caused you to not find them. Like traffic or too many people or that they were hiding.


📌 Note that "wasn't/weren't able to" is more formal than "couldn't", while "didn't manage to" emphasises that the thing was difficult to do.


📌 Notice: Sometimes, for the negative form of "managed to", we say, “couldn’t manage to” instead of “didn’t manage to.” They mean the same thing:

- He studied for months but couldn’t manage to pass the bar exam.



⚡️Further reading on the uses of can, could (do) , and could have (done) ⚡️

♦️ SOMETIMES "could" is the past form of "can", the present form (see Unit-26):

Examples: 
- I can smell something burning. (NOW, there is something burning.)

- I could smell something burning. (In the PAST, there was something burning.)


♦️ BUT "could" is NOT ALWAYS past. We can use "could" to talk about PRESENT and/or FUTURE possibility. 

Examples: 
- Don't eat this bread; it could be stale. (PRESENT possibility) 

- He has been in prison for two months, and could be released next week. (FUTURE possibility) 

NOTE: In these situations, we can also use "can" instead of "could". HOWEVER, "could" is LESS SURE than "can". 

Example: 
- She can win the competition. (Future - SURE)

- Who knows? she could win the competition. (Future - LESS SURE)

♦️For UNREAL actions/situations, we use "could" not "can:  

Example: 

- I’m so hungry, I could eat a horse. (NOT I can eat  a horse)

- I'm so tired. I could sleep for a week. (Not I can sleep for a week)


COMPARE: 
- We can have some fish for dinner. (REALISTIC - MORE SURE)

- We could have some fish for dinner. (REALISTIC - LESS SURE)

- We could have a whale for dinner. (UNREALISTIC) 


♦️ We use could have (done) to talk about the past. 


Examples:

- Though the situation is bad, but it could be worse. (NOW)

- Though the situation was bad, but it could have been worse. (PAST)



♦️Something could have happened = it was possible, but it did not happen:

Examples: 
- It's a good thing I got my umbrella. I could have been soaked. 

- You could have done your homework, if you wanted to. 

♦️ "I couldn't do" has two meanings: 

1- It would not be possible NOW, I would not be able to:

- I couldn't walk a further step. I am really exhausted. (NOW)


2-  It would not have been possible in the PAST, I would not be able to:

- I couldn't walk a further step. I was exhausted. (PAST)




⚡️Further reading on the uses of must and can't (for deduction) ⚡️


CERTAINTY ABOUT THE PRESENT

When making deductions about the present:
- We use "must" when we are almost 100% sure that something is True.

- We use "can't" when we are almost 100% sure that something is Impossible.

For example, Alex works from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm every day, now it is 10:00 am. We can say: 

- He must be at work. (We are almost 100 % sure that he is at work because he has been there since 8:00 am.)

We can also say: 
- He can't be at home. (We are almost 100 % sure that it is impossible for him to be at home now because he has been at work since 8:00 am.)



CERTAINTY ABOUT THE PAST

When making deductions about the past:
- We use "must have" when we are almost 100% sure that something was True.

- We use "can't have" when we are almost 100% sure that something was Impossible.

For example, John, who works from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm, was at work yesterday. We were walking by his house yesterday at 10:30 am. My friend said: "Let's visit John". I was sure that it was impossible to find him at home because he works at this time. So, we can say:


We rang his doorbell, but no one answered. 

- He must have been at work. (We are almost 100 % sure that he was at work at that time.)

We can also say: 
- He can't have been at home. (We are almost 100 % sure that it was impossible for him to be at home at that time.)

❒ English Vocabulary Course 💓
═══════════════════════
☛ For the successful completion of this course, you will have to do two things —

 You must study the day-to-day course (study) material. 
❷ Participate in the MCQs/Quizzes in the telegram Channel.  Join

◉ Click to open 👇 the study materials.

╰────────────────────────╯
╰────────────────────────╯
╰────────────────────────╯
╰────────────────────────╯
╰────────────────────────╯
╰─────────────────────────╯
╰─────────────────────────╯
╰─────────────────────────╯
╰─────────────────────────╯
╰─────────────────────────╯
   ══━━━━━━━━✥ ❉ ✥━━━━━━━━══

https://www.englishgrammarsite.com/2020/12/rules-of-changing-voice-active-to-passive.html
https://www.englishgrammarsite.com/2022/04/pdf-files-on-verb-tenses-right-form-of-verbs-and-subject-verb-agreement.html